Chapter 3 Review 1. Name this organelle. 2. Its function is to ..? - produce ribosomes - process and package proteins in a vesicle - produce and process lipids
3. Give the name of this organelle. 4. What is its function? - contain enzymes to breakdown cell parts - largest organelle for photosynthesis - stores water, waste, ions, etc.
5. Name this organism. 6. Name the cell structure this organism has in common with plants only. 7. Is this cell prokaryotic or eukaryotic? 8. Explain why? 9. Name the 2 organelles.
10. They function to .? - aid in moving chromosomes during cell division - directs all cellular activities - transports proteins through cell 11. These organelles are only found in ____________ cells. 12. Name the long thin structures.
13. They function to.? - break down glucose to provide cell with energy. - produces ribosomes - provide support and shape for cell 14. The long thin structures make up the cells skeleton known as the __________.
15. Name this organelle. 16. This organelle functions to .? - transport proteins through cell - breakdown glucose - directs all cell activities 17. Is this a prokaryotic or eukaryotic cell?
18. Name the organelles. 19. It functions to .? - Transport proteins out of cell - Store important information - Breakdown worn out cell parts, proteins, macromolecules 20. Which type of cells contain this organelle (animal, plant, bacteria)?
21. Name the organelle. 22. It is also known as the _______ and the center of cellular ______. 23. It function to.? - Break down glucose to release ATP energy - Break down proteins for use in cell - To build glucose from amino acids 24. This organelle is found in ________ and ________ cells.
25. Name the organelle. 26. It functions to? - Produce lipids for structure of cell membrane - Provides a pathway for proteins to travel through cell - Assembles amino acids to make form proteins
27. Name the organelle. 28. These organelles are found in ______________ cells only. 29. This organelle is the site of __________________ (process) which produces the carbohydrate ___________.
30. Name the organelle labeled A. 31. Name the organelle that is being produced in structure A. 32. Give the location of the organelle labeled A. . A.
33. Name the type of cell (animal, plant, bacteria). 34. Name 2 organelles found only in this type of cell. 35 . Is this cell a prokaryote or eukaryote? 36. Explain why? 37. Name organelle labeled A.
38. Name organelle labeled B. 39. Organelle B produces ____________ used in the structure of the cell membrane. A. B.
40. Name the circular membrane pouch. 41. The function of this organelle is to transport ___________ within the cell and/or out of cell. 42. Name the thin uncoiled strands. 43. It is also known as _____________.
Alexander Hamilton: financial wizard; founder of America's first bank; first Secretary of the Treasury. James Madison: Father of the Constitution (obviously he'd want to ratify it) Both of these men authored the . Federalist Papers. to try to convince states...
Financial Planning. A financial planner has been asked to determine the inflation rate for homes. To calculate the inflation of homes that increases from p1 to p2 over n years, the annual rate of inflation (expressed as a decimal) can...
Statute of Westminster British law passed in 1931 It was significant because it gave self governing Dominions of the British Empire complete control of their laws Included Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Irish Free State, South Africa and NL Canada had...
MyLanguageLabs access even includes the ability to download eText to an iPad where students can then share notes like a study circle. * Note also these speaker icons next to the reading and the vocabulary. Clicking on these icons loads...
Roles and Responsibilities of Community Health Workers (CHW) within the overall DRM system in Pakistan ... and education Conduct community-based surveillance and early warning of diseases of epidemic potential Provide first aid and basic life support Provide psychosocial services, community...
For each chapter, note at least two sightings of one or more of the following symbols: the color green, the color white, the colors silver and gold, the ash heap, the eyes of T.J. Eckleberg, Gatsby's career/ Nick's career, Gatsby's...
east asia i (chapter 9: 427-449) major geographic qualities of east asia world's most populous realm jakota triangle (japan-south korea-taiwan) lies at the vanguard of pacific rim development political and economic forces continue to transform traditional cultural landscapes.
Federated Authentication at NIH: Trusting External Credentials at Known Levels of Assurance Debbie Bucci and Peter Alterman November, 2009 * * Context Background and History InCommon (Shibboleth-SAML) OpenID PKI and PIV Future Plans integration Services Center (ISC) Contact: [email protected] About...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!