Off-Campus Work-Study Timesheets - Colorado State University
Off-Campus WorkStudy Timesheets TimesheetX Student Training Guide Student Employment Services How To Enter Time For Off-Campus Work-Study Timesheets 1. 2.
3. Login to RAMweb. Select Menu on the right-hand side of the screen. Select Student Employment Job Listings How To Enter Time For Off-Campus Work-Study Timesheets
3. Select My Timesheets How To Enter Time 4. Click the specific job title to view/update your timesheets. How To Enter Time
5. If this is the first time you are entering a timesheet for the current pay period, click Start Timesheet. If you have already entered time for the current pay period, the link will be labeled Go to Timesheet. How To Enter Time 6. When starting a new timesheet, please note the due
date for your timesheet and click OK on the confirmation dialog box presented. How To Enter Time 7. Click on the Add New Entry link.
8. Select the date for the day you are entering time. How To Enter Time 9. Select the start and end time for the day you are entering
time. DO NOT enter time in the break section. (If you are taking a lunch or working a split shift, add them as two separate shifts.) 10. Click on the Add button to save the start and end times entered. How To Enter Time 11. If you are finished entering time for this job and wish to
enter time for a different job, click My Timesheets to return to your list of jobs. 12. If you wish to log out, click the Log out button. Done Entering Time? Submit Your Timesheet! Submit A Timesheet
1. Click My Timesheets. 2. Click on the Job Title of the job you wish to submit your time. 3.
Click the Go to timesheet to review and turn in your time. Submit A Timesheet 4. Click Submit Timesheet. Submit A Timesheet
5. Please review your time sheet before you hit submit. 6. Click Submit Timesheet Submit A Timesheet 6. Click OK to confirm and your timesheet is now pending approval by a supervisor. Please Note: You cannot access it again unless your supervisor Rejects it.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your Timesheet has been successfully submitted to your Supervisor for review & approval. Student Employee Retirement Plan (SERP) Student Training Guide
Student Employment Services What is SERP? The Student Employee Retirement Plan is a state-mandated plan in lieu of Social Security for all higher education students. A 403(b) retirement savings account will be established in the students name at
TIAA/CREF contributions made to SERP. The contribution amount assessed against wages are 7.5% for the SERP and 1.45% for Medicare. Please visit our website for more information regarding SERP. Under Core Guidelines, you will find specific links for SERP and Medicare Information.
Administrative Applications and Resources (AAR) Student Training Guide Student Employment Services What is AAR?
The Administrative Applications and Resources (AAR) site gives you access to information regarding your employment. You Can Access:
Personal Information Employee Information Direct Deposit Information Pay Advices (Pay Stubs) W-4 Tax Form Employee W-2
CSU Benefits You can find this link directly on the Student Employment Services homepage under Other Resources. AAR Employment Portal Once you enter the site, under Application Systems, select HR System.
AAR Employment Portal HR System 1. You will be prompted to log in using your eID log in information. AAR Employment Portal HR System
2. Once you log in, click on the drop down arrow located on the left-hand side of the page where it says CSU Employee SelfService. 3. Once you are finished, you may logout.
Pay Periods Student Training Guide Student Employment Services Pay Period Schedule Pay Period Schedule CSU Student Employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
The pay period begins on Saturday and runs through the second Friday. You can visit our website to view the pay period schedule to keep track of the time(s) you will be paid in accordance of the number of hours worked. Under Core Guidelines, select
Pay Period Schedule. Student Employment Services Please contact our office with any questions or concerns. Phone: 970-491-5714 Email: [email protected]
Schramm's view of communication. His model is . primarily concerned with the path that a message follows from communicator to recipient. Communication is seen as a dynamic interaction by two active participants and as a two-way process.
"there's no 'i' in 'team', but there is a 'me' if you look hard enough" david brent FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS...
Spray G - Internal Flow Modeling. ECN. Outline. Model setup and assumptions. Mass flow calculations. Nozzle exit velocity field. Summary and discussion. Overview. Research Questions. Can we actually get results? What is a representative discharge coefficient injector?
Preliminary SAT Scoring Service (PSSS) ... Test Security Goals. To provide secure assessments that result in valid and reliable scores. To adhere to high professional standards in all aspects of the assessment. To maintain consistency across all testing occasions and...
'Reason becomes the marshal to my will / And leads me to your eyes, where I o'erlook / Love's stories written in love's richest book' Act 2 Scene 2 'And then I will her charmed eye release / From monster's...
synchronized with a peak of the QRS complex lower energy level. ... If you are unsure, be aware that most wide-com- plex (broad-complex) tachycardias are ventricular in origin. • If a patient is pulseless, follow the Cardiac Arrest Algorithm.
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!