10 Nov 2019
Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce|
“I invented this to get a thick, creamy sauce without flour. Feel free to use pre-packaged guacamole instead of mashed avocados.”
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe avocado
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ground black pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce recipes :
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, stir in the garlic, and cook 1 to 2 minutes until soft but not browned. Pour in the cream and bring to a simmer. Whisk in the avocado until smooth, return to a simmer, and add the shrimp.
- Cook over medium-low heat just until the shrimp have turned opaque, 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with black pepper, and serve hot.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce recipe suits your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Shrimp in Avocado Cream Sauce :
Video Duration:02:19 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:29 Total Views: 172
Video Duration:03:56 Total Views: 7000+