Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables|
“I wanted to do something different as a vegetable side dish. It was Thanksgiving, so I got a bunch of root vegetables and roasted them. They were a hit and are now a staple at our holiday table. I cook them during the year sometimes, as well.”
- 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 3 turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the butternut squash, carrots, sweet potato, rutabaga, parsnips, and turnips into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper, and place the vegetables into a deep roasting pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the vegetables have lightly browned around the edges and are tender, about 45 minutes. Stir once as the vegetables roast to ensure even cooking.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables recipe fits your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Sean’s Mommy’s Roasted Root Vegetables :
Video Duration:44:40 Total Views: 14
Video Duration:07:35 Total Views: 261
Video Duration:05:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:03 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:02:21 Total Views: 427
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 267000+
Video Duration:07:09 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:24:25 Total Views: 291