26 Jan 2020
Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Pork Tenderloin with Apples, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pork Tenderloin with Apples|
“Pork tenderloin is cooked on the stovetop and covered with crisp apples in a wine sauce. Would work well with boneless chicken breast or pork chops as well.”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Riesling wine
- 2 apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons water
Instructions how to make Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H|
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork tenderloin halves with salt and pepper to taste, then cook in the hot oil until evenly browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Place the pork onto a plate, cover with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes.
- While the pork is resting, pour the wine into the pan; bring to a simmer while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the apples, chicken stock, vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Cook and stir until the apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir cornstarch mixture into the simmering sauce to thicken. Cook and stir 1 minute more until the sauce thickens and is no longer cloudy.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1/4 inch thick slices, and arrange on a serving platter. Pour the apple sauce over meat to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipe fits your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pork Tenderloin with Apples :
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 324000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:00:28 Total Views: 199
Video Duration:08:44 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:04:16 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 39000+
Video Duration:02:15 Total Views: 984