16 Sep 2019
Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues|
“I grew up on these delicious, sweet, and tangy barbecue sandwiches made from chipped deli ham. This dish is a staple in Western Pennsylvania, although each family seems to have its own way of making them! It’s a terrific last-minute meal. Chipped chopped ham is a pressed ham loaf sold at deli counters in the Pittsburgh area which is always chipped. If you can get Islay’s Chipped Ham, that is the original and still the best for these sandwiches. Otherwise, just get any deli ham and have it chipped or shaved paper thin. Enjoy!”
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds chipped chopped ham
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 cup pickle relish (optional)
Instructions how to make Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat an oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir the onions in the butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir the ketchup, vinegar, water, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce into the skillet with the onions; simmer about 10 minutes. Stir in the ham; cook until heated through and the sauce is bubbling, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- While the ham simmers, heat the kaiser rolls in the preheated oven until toasted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches by dividing the ham mixture among the toasted kaiser rolls, topping the ham with pickle relish. Serve hot.
If this Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues recipe fits your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pittsburgh Ham Barbecues :
Video Duration:08:37 Total Views: 390
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:58 Total Views: 1000+