30 Sep 2019
Lasagna Stuffed Shells recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Lasagna Stuffed Shells, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Lasagna Stuffed Shells recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Lasagna Stuffed Shells|
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions how to make Lasagna Stuffed Shells recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Fill a large pot with lightly-salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in the shell pasta and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has nearly cooked through but still very firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- While the shells are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir the beef and onion in the hot skillet until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease; stir in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt, oregano, and garlic powder. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Spread half of the sauce into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in the cottage cheese, 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Spoon the cheese mixture into the shells and set them into the prepared baking dish. Once all the shells have been filled, pour the remaining meat sauce over the shells and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the shells are hot in the center and the mozzarella cheese is melted and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Lasagna Stuffed Shells recipe suits your family’s flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lasagna Stuffed Shells :
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:15 Total Views: 12000+