Feta and Olive Lamburgers recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Feta and Olive Lamburgers, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Feta and Olive Lamburgers recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Feta and Olive Lamburgers|
“This delicious alternative to beef hamburgers has a Mediterranean twist with feta cheese and kalamata olives.”
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted if desired
Instructions how to make Feta and Olive Lamburgers recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Combine the lamb, feta cheese, egg, and olives in a mixing bowl. Season with cumin and black pepper, and mix until well combined. Form the mixture into 4 patties, and place onto waxed paper. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the lamburgers on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Serve on toasted buns with the condiments of your choice.
If this Feta and Olive Lamburgers recipe suits your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Feta and Olive Lamburgers :
Video Duration:14:02 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 42000+