Group Effort Pasta recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Group Effort Pasta, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Group Effort Pasta recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Group Effort Pasta|
“Nancy offered her cheese, Alyssa suggested the red peppers, and Christy thought the spinach seemed like a good idea. It all came together deliciously!”
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Group Effort Pasta recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the fettuccine pasta, and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes; drain.
- Toss pasta with olive oil, red bell pepper, baby spinach, and white Cheddar. Season with black pepper. Good hot or cold.
If this Group Effort Pasta recipe fits your family’s preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Group Effort Pasta :
Video Duration:03:53 Total Views: 522
Video Duration:05:23 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:15 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:10:15 Total Views: 831
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:09 Total Views: 215
Video Duration:38:06 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:12:00 Total Views: 89