Avocado Egg Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Avocado Egg Salad, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Avocado Egg Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Avocado Egg Salad|
“I made this recipe up when I had an abundance of avocados and wanted something other than guacamole. I shocked myself at how tasty this egg salad was and my honey loved it too!”
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Avocado Egg Salad recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up. Add the avocado, onion, pickle, mustard, and mayonnaise. Gently smash the ingredients together until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Avocado Egg Salad recipe complements your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Avocado Egg Salad :
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 296000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 113000+
Video Duration:00:52 Total Views: 2000+